Students majoring in another discipline may obtain a minor in computer science by completing the following courses with a grade of C or better:
- 50:198:111 Programming Fundamentals
- 50:198:113 Object-Oriented Programming
- 50:198:171 Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science*
- 50:198:211 C and Systems Programming or 50:198:213 Data Structures
- Any two 300- or 400-level courses
*Minors who have passed 50:640:237 may take an additional 300- or 400-level computer science course in place of 50:198:171. In this case, the student will be granted prerequisite overrides by the Undergraduate Program Coordinator for any computer science courses requiring 50:198:171 as a prerequisite.